Campsite in Snowdonia
Great Base for Walkers, Climbers and Families
We also have a Luxury Holiday Cottage in Snowdonia Visit Site
Gwern Gof Isaf is a beautifully situated campsite in snowdonia based at a traditional hill-farm between Capel Curig and Llyn Ogwen, close to the base of the well-known peak of Tryfan. Set in the heart of the mountains it is ideally situated for walking or climbing the surrounding peaks of the Glyders, and the Carneddau. We take bookings for individuals, families and outdoor groups and associations.
Glamping North Wales
Fancy roughing it without having to rough it? Maybe one of our glamping options is for you! Set within our campsite at Gwern Gof Isaf is Llugwy bell tent. Sited by the afon Llugwy this is a nice spot to while away the hours listening to the sounds of the river and spotting fish.
Do you have a question?
We have some fantastic local attractions within easy reach, visit our local attractions page to find out more.
Let Snowdon Mountain Railway take you on a journey of a lifetime to the rooftop of Wales. Snowdon, at 3,560ft dominates the landscape of Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
Go Below Adventures
Test your nerve through a mountain via a series of exciting adventurous challenges on one of our three epic underground adventures. Try your hand at zip-lining through caverns, climbing a vertical shaft, and more.
Zip Fforest has the longest zip line in Europe and is NOW OPEN at Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda – “The Nearest Thing to Flying”!! contains two specially constructed and spectacular zip lines.
Read Our Terms & Conditions
1. All guests on site must adhere to campsite rules.
2. All bunkhouse bookings require a 50% non refundable deposit. This covers losses through cancellations. Remaining 50% deposit to be paid on arrival.
3. Glamping. If booked through Air BnB please refer to Air BnB for t&c’s. If booked through our selves a 50% non refundable deposit is required to secure the booking.
4. Anyone not adhering to campsite rules will be asked to leave, no refund issued and you will have to find alternative accommodation.
5. No large groups can be booked unless pre-booked as an authorised outdoors/school group.