Campsite in Snowdonia
Great Base for Walkers, Climbers and Families
We also have a Luxury Holiday Cottage in Snowdonia Visit Site
Gwern Gof Isaf is a beautifully situated campsite in snowdonia based at a traditional hill-farm between Capel Curig and Llyn Ogwen, close to the base of the well-known peak of Tryfan. Set in the heart of the mountains it is ideally situated for walking or climbing the surrounding peaks of the Glyders, and the Carneddau. We take bookings for individuals, families and outdoor groups and associations.
Do you have a question?
We have some fantastic local attractions within easy reach, visit our local attractions page to find out more.
Let Snowdon Mountain Railway take you on a journey of a lifetime to the rooftop of Wales. Snowdon, at 3,560ft dominates the landscape of Snowdonia National Park in North Wales.
Go Below Adventures
Test your nerve through a mountain via a series of exciting adventurous challenges on one of our three epic underground adventures. Try your hand at zip-lining through caverns, climbing a vertical shaft, and more.
Zip World has the longest zip line in Europe and is NOW OPEN at Penrhyn Quarry, Bethesda – “The Nearest Thing to Flying”!! contains two specially constructed and spectacular zip lines.
Read Our Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Gwern Gof Isaf Camping ltd whose registered office is at Gwern Gof Isaf, Capel Curig
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 21 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their/x agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. we reserve the right to allow multiple entries depending on the competition.
- Closing date for entry will be Monday 18th June 2018 at 8pm. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Like and share the post, for a chance to win a three night break for up to 7 people subject to availability.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be verified and chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize voucher will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 14 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Gwern Gof Isaf Camping Ltd and not to any other party.