Building Memories For Over A Hundred Years
Camp under dark, starry skies nestled in the shadow of Eryri's earthen giants.
At Gwern Gof Isaf we have 5 beautiful camping fields that have been enjoyed by campers for over 100 years. Gwern Gof Isaf does not charge parking for paid guests and we only charge on a per person basis. There is no extra charge per tent or campervan, giving you and the rest of your group the freedom to enjoy your adventure without hidden fees. Campsites can be booked for up to 10 guests and are purchased on a first come, first served basis. Reserving your pitch early is highly recommended.
Include With Your Booking:
Toilets / Indoor Washing Up Room / Parking For The Duration Of Your Stay
Token Operated Showers Available Onsite (5 minute Shower Tokens are purchased for 50p each at the vending machine in the Washing Up Room)
Bring your own BBQ and/or FirePit. All fires must be in a container and raised off the ground.
Please visit our 'Facilities & Purchasable Amenities' page to view the amenities available at Gwern Gof Isaf.
For answers to commonly asked questions (do we allow dogs, do we have Wi-Fi, drinking water, are there electric hookups, are campfires allowed, do we allow caravans, etc.) please visit our 'FAQ' page.
- As early as 10:00 am or whenever you get in to the campsite (If you get in late and reception is closed, feel free to pitch up and check in the following morning.)
- 10:00 am the morning of your departure date. (Please pack up your campsite. Guests may enjoy free Day Parking after packing up their gear, but you are required to depart before sundown.)
Your Booking May Include Tents And/Or Camper Vans
- 10 guests maximum per group (No exceptions can be made.)
- No tent maximum. All we ask is that guests are reasonable and respectful with the size of their campsite's footprint.
- No vehicles on the grass.
- Park alongside one of our roads.
- Student groups must have adult supervision while onsite. (No exceptions can be made.)
- No electric hook-up points available for tents.
- No chemical waste disposal permitted.
- No vehicles on the grass.
- Park alongside one of our roads or at one of the four electric hook-up points (for a £4 additional fee) in the farmyard. Electric hook-up points are purchased on a first come basis and cannot be reserved before hand.
Please be aware that WE DO NOT ACCOMMODATE DOGS at Gwern Gof Isaf at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Camping £9 per guest per night (Group size maximum is 10 persons.)
- Camping £4.50 (4 -12 years old) per guest per night
- Camping is free for guests under 4 years old
Please Familiarise Yourself With Our Campsite Rules Before Booking Your Stay
All Roads Onsite Are Fitted With Speed Bumps For Your Safety.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
No refunds can be given without the purchase of Booking Protect cover on your booking. All refunds are dealt with by Booking Protect. Please review the Terms and conditions at bookingprotect.com
Terms and Conditions
- A 24 hour notice before 10AM on day of arrival is required, all refunds are dealt with through booking protect. Bookings are seen as a whole and are not treated as individual nights.
- Adjustments to bookings are subject to availability and managers discretion.
- One adjustment per booking will be allowed, thereafter you will be required to cancel your booking through Booking Protect, extra guests may be added, but not subtracted post payment.
- Refunds are only payable upon purchase of the Booking Protect add on, all refunds are subject to the limitations of that particular accommodation and are dealt with exclusively through the third party Booking Protect.