The Dairy Bunkhouse: Affordable Accommodation in North Wales
The Dairy Bunkhouse, be the envy of farmhands everywhere.
This bunkroom originally housed our farmhands but don't worry. We wont be expecting any graft from you during your stay. The kitchen area gives this bunkhouse it's name and originally housed the farm's dairy, formerly powered by waterwheel.
Please be aware that WE DO NOT ACCOMMODATE DOGS at Gwern Gof Isaf at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Dairy Bunkhouse £90 per night (6 single beds), minimum 2 night stay
- 15:00 (3:00 pm)
- 10:00 (10:00 am)
Please visit our 'Facilities' page to view the amenities available at Gwern Gof Isaf.
For answers to commonly asked questions (like do we allow dogs, do we have Wi-Fi, are there electric hookups, do we allow caravans, etc.) please visit our 'FAQ' page.
- A 72 hour notice before booked date of arrival by email is required to receive a refund. No refund can be processed without the required request for cancellation. Cancellation is effective upon the receipt of email. The local timezone defined on the receiving computer determines the time-stamp of receipt.
Booked Accommodation: 5th of July, 15:00
Required Cancellation Request is due by: 2nd of July, 15:00
Kitchen and Dining Area:
- Sink with hot and cold water
- Basic crockery
- Cooking utensils
- Cooking pots & pans
- Chopping boards
- 4 plated hob
- Single racked oven
- Half size fridge
- Electric kettle
Additional Amenities Include:
- 6 Single beds (Covered mattresses and 1 cased pillow each. No additional bedding provided.)
- Central heating
- Reasonable equipment storage for canoes, etc available upon request
- Inside separate sitting area
- 6 unoccupied electrical outlets downstairs
- 4 unoccupied electrical outlets upstairs
BOOK SPACE IN OUR SMALLER BUNKHOUSE
The Dairy Bunkhouse is the smaller of our two bunkhouses. It's converted from a traditional farm building and it's great for you and a few friends.