We are proud to offer our campers a wide range of standard amenities for your safety and convenience. We are committed to exceeding your expectations and improving the quality and memorability of your camping experience.
Gwern Gof Isaf has had a long, even legendary history. We are here to stay and we are continuously making improvements. Currently we are honored to join forces with Snowdonia National Park in re-establishing the site's original timber line. This will not only give back much needed habitat and biodiversity to our wildlife but has the added benefit of providing our campers with more shelter from our world famous winds. We love our trees and we know our guests do too. Additionally, we are pleased to announce that we have at least two other exciting additions next in line for consideration. So, keep an eye on Gwern Gof Isaf's social media as we release thrilling new developments in the future!
Shared Complimentary Amenities:
- Washbasins with hot & cold water
- 1 hot shower token per camper per night throughout your stay
- Indoor washing up area with additional power outlets
- Lockable charge lockers (charge up to 15 devices at a time, please provide your own padlock)
- Washing machine (please provide your own laundry detergent)
- Tumble dryer
- Fridge freezer
- Free parking and charging for electric vehicles
- Bike Rack (please provide your own chain and padlock)
- Hand sanitiser at washing up station
- Kettle and Toaster
Please be aware that for the protection of our family and your's, we are requiring masks to be worn in ALL shared spaces at Gwern Gof Isaf at this time. Your cooperation with our safety guidelines is greatly appreciated and is vital to Gwern Gof Isaf's compliance with government regulation.
Additional Amenities Available For Purchase:
- Additional shower tokens can be purchased for 50p at the machine in the washroom
- Bundle of firewood £5 (While supplies last.)
- Bag of kindling £1 (While supplies last.)
- Overnight parking £3 (For Gwern Gof Isaf campers only. Although "Wild Camping" is tolerated and commonplace it is technically illegal unless authorized by property holders. Please, for your safety and the happiness of our community, educate yourself before you journey here to Eryri. Click here to visit another page devoted to responsible Wild Camping.)
- Day parking for hikers and visitors £2
- Smidge (8 hour, water resistant insect repellent, 18 ml) £5