The Shepherd's Hut
Tradition, comfort, and adventure meet by the fire. What stories will you have to share?
Our charming Shepherd's Hut (Cwt Bugail) presents a twist on a traditional Welsh shepherd's hut. A hut similar to this would have offered much needed shelter and rest for a weary shepherd after a long day and night out on the hills. You will be pleased to find that the interior is significantly more comfortable and provides some convenient, modern touches as well. Cwtch up to a delicious fire after your own adventure-filled day in the hills of Eryri.
Please be aware that WE DO NOT ACCOMMODATE DOGS at Gwern Gof Isaf at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- 4 person maximum £90 per night, minimum 2 night stay (price includes 1 five minute hot shower token per guest +4 years of age per night)
- 17:00 (5:00 pm)
- 10:00 (10:00 am)
Toilet/ Shower Arrangements:
- Shepherd's Hut guests share toilet and shower facilities with the campsite.
Please visit our 'Facilities & Purchasable Amenities' page to view the amenities available at Gwern Gof Isaf.
For answers to commonly asked questions (like do we allow dogs, do we have Wi-Fi, are there electric hookups, do we allow caravans, etc.) please visit our 'FAQ' page.
Kitchen and Dining Area:
- Belfast sink (cold water only)
- Basic crockery
- Cooking utensils
- Cooking pots & pans
- Chopping boards
- Cooking hob
- Mini fridge
- Two Single Bunk Beds (Please be aware that bunk beds do not have safety railing.)
- One Double Bed (Dining Area converts into bed)
(For bookings with 2 or less guests, please contact us with your preferred bedding arrangements. For Example: 1 double bed or 2 single bunks.)
Additional Amenities Include:
- Plush bedding
- 1 towel per guest
- Indoor traditional log burner
- 1 bundle of firewood and kindling (Additional fuel can be purchased. Please visit our 'Facilities & Purchasable Amenities' page for pricing)
- Reasonable equipment storage for mountain bikes, canoes, etc.
- Inside sitting area
- Picnic bench
- Fire pit
- 2 available power outlets for your devices
- Use of campsite shared facilities (toilets, showers)
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
No refunds are offered without the purchase of booking protect cover on your booking. All refunds are dealt with by Booking Protect. Please review the Terms and conditions at bookingprotect.com
Terms and Conditions
- A 7 day notice before 5PM on day of arrival is required, all refunds are dealt with through booking protect. Bookings are seen as a whole and are not treated as individual nights.
- Adjustments to bookings are subject to availability and managers discretion.
- One adjustment per booking will be allowed, thereafter you will be required to cancel your booking through Booking Protect, extra guests may be added, but not subtracted post payment.
- Refunds are only payable upon purchase of the Booking Protect add on, all refunds are subject to the limitations of that particular accommodation and are dealt with exclusively through the third party Booking Protect.