Holiday Cottage in Snowdonia North Wales
Tal Y Waun Holiday Cottage is a quiet country holiday cottage in the heart of Snowdonia. Positioned high above the famous Ogwen Valley this wonderful holiday cottage has views across the valley and provides you with easy access to the rugged mountains of North Wales.
- Standard Season: (5 January - 24 July) and (2 September - 20 December) 7 night minimum £875+
- High season(25 July -1 September) 7 night minimum £910+
- Yule/Christmas (21 December - 4 January) 7 night minimum £1010+
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- A 7 day notice before booked time of arrival by email is required to receive a refund. No refund can be processed without the required request for cancellation. Cancellation is effective upon the receipt of email. The local timezone defined on the receiving computer determines the time-stamp of receipt. Bookings are seen as a whole and are not treated as individual nights.
Booked Accommodation: 8th of July, 17:00
Required Cancellation Request is due by: 1st of July, 17:00
Bedroom 1: Double bedroom
Bedroom 2: Single bedroom
Bedroom 3: Double bed, ground floor
Bedroom 4: Single bed on mezzanine floor
Bedroom 5: Single bedroom, ground floor
Bathroom 1: Ground-floor bathroom with corner bath, shower cubicle, WC & hand wash basin.
Bathroom 2: first floor bathroom with shower cubicle, WC & hand wash
Book your stay
Tal Y Waun Holiday Cottage is a quiet country holiday cottage in the heart of Snowdonia.
Facilities: Wi-Fi, linen and towels provided, log burner ( initial firewood supplied), central heating, electric range with electric hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, washing machine, Iron and Ironing board, cot and high chair, smart TV’s in both lounges, DVD player, hairdryer, BBQ. Lockable storage for bikes and outdoor sports equipment.
- Sleeps: 7 +cot
- Pets: Yes (£25 supplement)
- Smoking: No
- Bed Linen: Provided
- Towels: Provided
- Cot and High Chair: Provided
- Location: Quiet country holiday cottage in Snowdonia. High above the famous Ogwen Valley with views across the valley and access to the rugged mountains of North Wales.