Gwern Gof Bach (Em's House)
Comfort and relaxation by the hearth side.
This cozy 2 story house barn conversion is your home away from home. Boasting a traditional inglenook fireplace with log burner, Gwern Gof Bach is perfect for putting your feet up after a long day gallivanting about in the mountains.
Please be aware that WE DO NOT ACCOMMODATE DOGS at Gwern Gof Isaf at this time. We apologise for any inconvenience.
For bookings over the 5 night minimum, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Standard Season (5 January - 24 July) and (2 September - 20 December) 5 night minimum £630+
- High Season (25 July -1 September) 5 night minimum £700+
- Yule/Christmas (21 December - 4 January) 5 night minimum £700+
- 17:00 (5:00 pm)
- 10:00 (10:00 am)
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- A 7 day notice before booked time of arrival by email is required to receive a refund. No refund can be processed without the required request for cancellation. Cancellation is effective upon the receipt of email. The local timezone defined on the receiving computer determines the time-stamp of receipt. Bookings are seen as a whole and are not treated as individual nights.
For answers to commonly asked questions (like do we allow dogs, do we have Wi-Fi, etc.) please visit our 'FAQ' page.
Booked Accommodation: 8th of July, 17:00
Required Cancellation Request is due by: 1st of July, 17:00
Kitchen and Dining Area:
- Full kitchen
- Full crockery set
- Cooking utensils
- Cooking pots & pans
- Chopping boards
- 4 Plated cooking range
- Standard oven
- Standard fridge
- Electric kettle
- Dining table with 4 seats
Additional Amenities Include:
- 2 Bedrooms (Full bedding provided.)
- 1 Bathroom (Shower and bath)
- DVD player
- Radio/LP/CD player
- Central heating
- 1 Two-seater sofa
- 2 Armchairs
- 2 Vehicle complimentary onsite parking
- Reasonable equipment storage for canoes, mountain bikes, etc available upon request
BOOK THIS COTTAGE
Use our online booking system to securely book your stay in this unique cottage in wonderful surroundings.